Sabado, Setyembre 10, 2011

Moist Skin Care Whitening Lotion review

So I have both the papaya and milk Moist Skin Care Whitening lotion. I bought each bottle for 350. When I first tried it on, I can directly say that its like a foundation and a lotion in one! because it has this foundation like effect wherein it covers your skin and lightens it up. Its not really moisturizing which is somewhat surprising because the brand itself is called 'Moist Skin Care' but anyways, it can really lighten your skin but it will sort of leave a white pigment in your hair pores where you applied it. Its not really that visible from a far but up close it is :) I have been using it for 5 months now and I am receiving compliments about how my skin turned lighter compared before but of course I'm lighter only when I applied it on, after washing it off my skin color is back to normal :) although I have a natural fair complexion. Its also economical because a little of it goes a long way I am actually still on my first bottle (the milk one) and it has plenty of lotion inside even if I used it for 5 months now, see how long it will last? :) I can even bet that one bottle will last a year for me because I am using it in my hands & arms only just to even out my skin tone since my lower extremities are naturally very white.

my other reviews about the product:
> It lightens up your skin tone one step lighter or twice lighter than your original skin color.
> It works best if you apply it after shower or bath.
> Not so good when reapplied because it will sort of become sticky and difficult for you to make it look more natural

P.S
if you have any inquiries pls. do leave comments. I am more than willing to answer all your questions.

11 komento: